- • Because they're right for the job. Goats are sectioned in an area and they destroy the overgrowth by eating it. Goats are nimble in steep or tight areas where machines aren’t practical.
- • Because it’s earth friendly. There is no heavy machinery, gasoline, or chemicals. Desirable plants and bio systems are maintained, and goats provide a natural recycling of plant matter.
- • Because it’s so quick. Contact us to see just how fast we can clear an acre.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- • For some invasive plants, goats seem to be the only natural enemy. They devour the plant until the root system is weakened, and with repeated grazings the plant will die.
- • Goats are brought to the property and stay 24/7 until their work is done. They are contained with portable fencing powered by solar!
- • In most cases we divide the total area to be cleared into smaller sections so that there is an adequate goat to plant ratio. The official name for this is “mob grazing”. Yes, it’s that cool.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
We will walk the property with you and give you a customized goat grazing plan at no charge. Our pricing is structured to fit any budget. Contact us using our handy form to get started!